- 09.29.19 - B-Sides & Badlands - single review: "Strings, guitar, and double octave vocals leave the ear curious, delightfully confounded, wanting more"
- 09.20.19 - This Is Not The Radio - single review: "The collective voice is vast, immense, it beautifully beckons us in"
- 09.20.19 - Jen Dan music writer - single review: "Smooth, laid-back indiepop with shining choir"
- 09.10.19 - This Is Not The Radio - single review: "His music holds an intrinsic intuition – a reminder of what we all hold within"
- 08.02.19 - Essentially Pop - single review: "Beautifully written single from the deep vocals to the easy to listen to guitar"
- 07.30.19 - Jen Dan music writer - single review: "Deep, contemplative male vox with glistening acoustic guitar"
- 02.26.19 - OnStage Magazine - album review: "How memories of a lifetime become an alternative rock album"
- 02.25.19 - Music Existence - album review: "Top to bottom, is one of the smartest rock albums of 2019 thus far"
- 02.25.19 - SkopeMag - album review: "It’s a strong, emotive piece from a sonic sorcerer who clearly has found a sound all his own"
- 02.25.19 - Too Much Love - album review: "So evocative and moving that it would be a crime to deprive yourself of its affecting tonality"
- 02.20.19 - With Guitars - single review: "Distinct acoustic folk rock and World Beat vibe and melds Cohen-inspired vocals"
- 02.05.19 - Spill Magazine - album review: "Instead of a pen, paintbrush, or camera, he has told it in the form of a musical travelogue"
- 01.15.19 - Living Life Fearless - album review: "A musical travel companion...with mood swings and vibes as eclectic as the places you visit"
- .14.18 - This Is Not The Radio - interview: "There’s a sense of introspection and wonder, mystery and epiphanies"
- 12.10.18 - B-Sides & Badlands - interview: "It’s 12 songs of connective tissue that loosely works as a snapshot of the world in this moment"
- 12.07.18 - The Vinyl District - album review: "It is imbued with a deep love of companionship and music that spans the four corners of the earth"
- 11.16.18 - Groundsounds - album premiere: "A transportive quality as Farran conjures moody, evocative soundscapes while his baritone vocals narrate the journey"
- 11.07.18 - NeuFutur - review of the 2nd single: "The breathy, intense vocals that play at the top of Wheels interact nicely with the instrumentation"
- 11.03.18 - This Is Not The Radio - review of the debut single: "There’s an essence of freedom, resilience, self reflection seeping through each note, lyric, and melody"
- 10.31.18 - Impose Magazine - premiere of the 2nd single Wheels: "The moody, darkly atmospheric track transports you to that feeling on a trail where you truly start to lose yourself to the moment"
- 10.29.18 - Essentially Pop - review of the debut single: "The one uniting factor is Paul’s baritone vocals, which come somewhere between Nick Cave, and Montreal’s other favourite son, Leonard Cohen"
- 10.29.18 - Beehive Candy - review of the debut single: "Acoustic lead excursions into alt or indie rock and Paul Farran's highly engaging vocals"
- 10.23.18 - The Big Takeover Magazine - premiere of the debut single Vilma's Soundtrack: "It’s a warm, slow-burning ballad, imbued with a layered array of chiming acoustics"
- 10.25.19 North America EP launch and premiere in The Big Takeover magazine
- 09.20.2019 release of the second single off the North America EP, "N.A."
- 07.26.2019 release of the first single off the North America EP, "Something About Home"
- 04.10.2019 1st of 7 days at CairoGroove Studio, working on a new EP
- 12.06.2018 first video release and premiere for track 10 - Highbeam
- 11.16.2018 of movement & music album launch & premiere in Groundsounds Magazine
- 10.31.2018 second single, Wheels, release & premiered in Impose Magazine
- 10.23.2018 first single, Vilma's Soundtrack, release & premiered in the Big Takeover Magazine
- 07.25.2018 Youtube channel launched - see the 1st video here
- 07.05.2018 1st of 5 days at Instep studio, working on the second project
- 07.01.2018 website launch